Third Quarter 2011
Worship should be permeated by a sense of reverence and awe for our God, an attitude that will give us the humility and surrender so needed for true worship.
1. Worship in Genesis: Two Classes of Worshipers
2. Worship and the Exodus: Understanding Who God Is
3. The Sabbath and Worship
4. Rejoicing Before the Lord: The Sanctuary and Worship
5. Happy Are You, O Israel!
6. Worship and Song and Praise
7. Worship in the Psalms
8. Conformity, Compromise, and Crisis in Worship
9. “Trust Not in Deceptive Words”: The Prophets and Worship
10. Worship: From Exile to Restoration
11. In Spirit and in Truth
12. Worship in the Early Church
13. Worship in the Book of Revelation